Amber stone contains natural essential oils The resinous smell of the amber, which derives from the friction of the amber with the pets fur, and which ticks do not like are responsible for the tick feeling uncomfortable. Amber has an electrical resistance and an electrostatic charge through friction with the fur of the animal. This static electricity keeps away the small beasts from your dog. By the way, ticks can smell! They do not have a nose like ours but they do have a so-called Haller-organ located on its front legs. This organ helps the tick to perceive the smell of a potential victim. It is important that you always use an amber necklace/tick protection collar that is neither sanded nor polished because such treatment leads to the rather rough and permeable surface of the amber stone closing up and thus no smells are released onto the fur. The longer your dog wears the amberstone, the better the smell can distribute in its fur and the better the tick bite prevention. We live in area were at summer time there is plenty of ticks. We have been start produce this necklaces since 2011. We have been testing our necklaces on own dogs and cat. (This pets you can see on our labels). Our dogs “Maila”, “Arga” and cat “CIka” had only about 2 – 3 ticks during summer and this was in the beginning period, where the smell was not completely distributed in the fur. A couple of weeks ago we found one more tick. Apart from this, our dogs and cats has been completely tick-free. Furthermore the jewelry simply looks fantastic on every dog. If you are not a friend of chemical treatment of pets, give this alternative a try, you will be astonished like we were and your dog or cat will be grateful. From our point of view there is no tick protection, whether chemical or natural, that works at a 100% and this is also a fact about our amber necklaces.For that reason we create amber dog necklaces with natural lava beads wich gives double effect.
- The large majority of approx. 95% of our customers are very satisfied.
- HANDMADE from 100 % the Natural Raw Baltic amber (Made in Lithuania).Can be used for dogs , puppies, cats and kittens, even if they are allergic, pregnant or nursing.
- Recommended for DAILY USE. Absolutely natural: without chemical or insecticides inside. Safe for Cats and Kittens Flea and Tick Collar. Doesn’t affect pregnancy, nursing, kids and allergic people. Prolonged use reinforce repellent features.
- For better effect: Change amber collar yearly or even better two times per season. It will help for better tick and flea prevention.
- 50 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. If for any reason you’re not satisfied with the collars, return it Within 50 DAYS and get your money back