Through the use of 11 specific nutricines, Joint Aid provides support to the normal wear and repair of cartilage, synovial fluid, tendons and joints in the skeletal structure, helping to maintain flexibility of movement throughout the life of the dog.
Helps maintain the natural anti-inflammatory actions of the dogs’ metabolism.
Supports the normal wear and repair of cartilage and synovial fluid.
Provides the building blocks required for natural replenishment.
Wheat gluten free.
Contains 11 active ingredients, including: chondroitin, collagen, curcumin, glucosamine, glutamine, MSM and vitamin C, plus Oatinol derived: antioxidants, polar lipids, beta glucans and galactolipids.
Contains the Oatinol Delivery System to maintain a healthy digestive tract and a high rate of absorption of essential nutricines, vitamins and trace elements.
1. Simply mix with the dogs’ normal feed.
2. Joint Aid for Dogs can be fed to all dogs, regardless of age or level of exercise.
3. For continued support, Joint Aid for Dogs is recommended to be fed on a daily basis.
Routine Maintenance Quantity / Day
Toy / small (up to 15kgs) 5 gms (½ measure)
Medium / large (15kgs – 30kgs) 10 gms (1 measure)
Very large dogs (over 30kgs) 20 gms (2 measures)
- High specification complementary feed supplement
- Painless and economical aid for maintaining joints
- Helping maintain flexibility of movement thoughout life of the dog
- Based on 12 specific active ingredients
- Contains Omega 3