The multi-functional Halti Lead is designed to control, guide and tether your dog in a variety of situations. It can be used as an everyday lead or a specialist training tool depending on your dogs requirements.Two metres long and double-ended, the Halti lead provides flexibility; a short lead for heelwork or obedience training, a longer lead for recall and distance work. When used in conjunction with a Halti or a Halti Harness, this lead can also provide a vital double-lead system; particularly useful for managing over-boisterous, aggressive or otherwise troublesome dogs.Features:
- Three length options within one lead (1m from walking and heelwork, 1.4m for obedience training and 1.7m for obedience/recall training)
- Sturdy trigger hook at both ends
- Can be used to walk two dogs at once
- Can be used in conjunction with a halti or halti harness.
- Can be attached around the waist for hands-free walks
- Soft and padded for extra comfort
- Free training guide included.
- 2 sizes available
Small – 2 metres long x 1.5cm wideLarge – 2 metres long x 2.5cm wide
- The HALTI Training Lead, designed by Dr. Roger Mugford, is a ﬁrm favourite with dog trainers worldwide due to its versatility and comfort in use
- Available in two different widths (Small: 18mm / Large: 30mm) and a choice of red or black, it is a multi-functional, double-ended lead that can be used in 8 different ways with a maximum length of 2 metres
- It is made from soft padded material, which makes it very comfortable to hold and perfect for all types of training
- With three different lead length options, the HALTI Training Lead can be used for general walking or obedience training
- When used in conjunction with a HALTI Headcollar or Harness, the double trigger clip design provides optimum steering and control for non-pull training